Wednesday, August 8, 2012

OK, so I wrote my shpeal about the purpose for this blog, now to get down to business. I am a single mom with a three year old son. I am currently about to get engaged (assuming he would ever officially ask me). I am trying to lose weight for the wedding, I am trying to save money, I am trying to learn how to clip coupons. (really though I am actually terrible at this) Plus school and a million other things that there will be plenty of time to laugh about. Side note- Really? we are getting married in January and I realize that it's about love and the marriage blah blah blah. I have the whole thing planned already, I even have my dress, now I don't want to sound shallow, but I want my freaking shiny thing!!! Lol. I know I know, be patient- whatever- I want something shiny and I want it like yesterday. Yes, I do realize that I sound like a simple minded animal, but have you ever seen how happy a cat gets when it can look at something shiny all day! Who wouldn't want that seriously? - Side note over. My diet starts tomorrow ( I find tomorrow is always the best day to start one :) So I will let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment